Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taco Soup

This recipe is SO simple and SO good! The most
work you'll have to put into it is browning the
ground beef.

Here's exactly what you'll need from the store:

2 large cans of ranch style beans

1 regular sized can of jalapeno ranch style beans
(I usually pick out the jalapenos because there is NO
way my kiddos are going to eat it. It still has the
flavor of jalapenos though and not too spicy)

1 or 2 drained cans of corn. However you prefer it.
( I thought I'd include a photo of a can of
corn....like you don't know what THAT looks like!)

1 package of taco seasoning

1 package of dry ranch salad dressing mix

In addition to the things above you will need:

*(1) lb. of browned ground beef
(in my ground beef I always use chopped onions and chopped fresh garlic with salt and pepper)

*(1) 4 oz. can of green chilies

* (2) cups of water

*Grated cheddar cheese

*Tortilla chips

After your ground beef is done, drain it and dump all of these ingredients (in any order) into your pot, heat it all up, and serve. I always break up tortilla chips and place them on top with come grated cheddar cheese and it is out of this world!

No comments: