Friday, October 30, 2009

Chicken Tortellini Bake

I made this for dinner tonight and it really just hit the spot. It's fairly easy and really satisfying.

We're not mushroom people so I left those out, but as we started eating I mentioned that I thought it would be good with chopped broccoli and Aaron thought that would have been perfect. So if you don't do mushrooms, maybe try broccoli?

Also, you'll probably want to salt and pepper the chicken sauce part of it as it's cooking. I didn't think about it since the recipe didn't say to, and we ended up salting it at the table. Which is always kind of annoying.

Recipe here.

Also, if you're not reading My Kitchen Cafe, you might think about giving it a try. I swear every single one of her recipes sounds absolutely fabulous. None of them are too complicated. Just basic, every day type cooking.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks, this looks soooo good! I'm making it tomorrow. I'm LOVING her blog..she has so many yummy dishes, thanks for introducing me!!!

Kathleen said...

This sounds really delish. The perfect comfort food family dinner! I love her blog. I just started following!

Melody B. said...

This sounds great, I'm going to try it tomorrow with the broccoli.