Saturday, September 8, 2007

Brazillian Pancakes

-These are way yummy & easy. They're not quite as thin as crepes, but not as thick as regular pancakes either.

2 cup milk
3/4 cup flour
3 tbsp sugar
1 egg
pinch of salt

Whisk all ingredients together. Pour circles onto buttered frying pan on medium-med. high heat (just like regular pancakes). Swirl the pan a little so the batter goes into a big flat circle. Serve warm with butter & cinnamon sugar, or whipped cream and fresh chopped fruit. Awe and inspire your houseguests with hardly any effort at all!

**easiest way to make "crepes"- no special pan needed! (by: Bethany S.)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I think I am making these this morning!! Thank you!!!

Becky said...

Thanks Bethany, I am guessing you fixed the blog and added the hyperlinks, I like that MUCH better!!

Recipe Mamas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ Bethany } said...

I was bored late last night, so I was just messing around with it. (darn these nesting urges! haha) Feel free to re-change it or whatever if you need/want to. :)